Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer29.85 in (1010.7 mb)
- Dewpoint57°F (14°C)
- Visibility2.00 mi
Current conditions at
Corpus Christi, Naval Air Station (KNGP)
Lat: 27.68°N Lon: 97.28°W Elev: 20ft.
13 Miles SE Chapman Ranch TX
7 Day Forecast
- Today A chance of drizzle before 7am. Patchy fog before 9am. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming sunny, with a high near 67. West southwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming south in the afternoon.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 56. South wind 10 to 14 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 66. Breezy, with a north wind 15 to 20 mph increasing to 23 to 28 mph in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 34 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 52. North wind 18 to 23 mph, with gusts as high as 29 mph.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 61. North northeast wind 13 to 17 mph becoming east in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 22 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 57. South southeast wind around 14 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 70. South southeast wind around 14 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 61. South southeast wind 8 to 13 mph.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 71. Northeast wind 6 to 8 mph.
- Saturday Night A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 57.
- Sunday A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 69.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 51.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 63.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Kleberg County, TX
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE