Wet and stormy weather continues across Pacific Northwest
Most of the country will experience tranquil weather this weekend. The exception will be the Pacific Northwest and northern California where a series of storm systems will bring rain, strong winds and thunderstorms through Saturday.
1NM NW Saint Petersburg Beach FL
Marine Point Forecast [NOTICE]
IMPORTANT NOTICE TO MARINERS...MARINE FORECASTS ARE ISSUED AT LEAST
FOUR TIMES A DAY. BOATERS ON EXTENDED TRIPS SHOULD ROUTINELY MONITOR
SUBSEQUENT FORECAST ISSUANCES AND UPDATES FOR THE LATEST MARINE
THE WAVE HEIGHTS ARE FORECAST AS SIGNIFICANT WAVE HEIGHT WHICH
IS THE AVERAGE OF THE HIGHEST ONE-THIRD OF THE WAVES.
THE HIGHEST WAVES MAY RARELY BE TWICE THE SIGNIFICANT WAVE HEIGHT.
THE WINDS AND SEAS NEAR THUNDERSTORMS MAY BE HIGHER THAN FORECAST.
- SynopsisHIGH PRESSURE WILL HOLD OVER THE WATERS THROUGH THE
PERIOD WITH MOSTLY CLEAR SKIES INTO EARLY NEXT WEEK. WINDS WILL
RUN 15 KNOTS OR LESS WITH SEAS LESS THAN 4 FEET.
- Today N wind 7 to 10 kt. Sunny. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Tonight N wind 6 to 8 kt becoming NE after midnight. Clear. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Sunday NNE wind around 6 kt becoming variable and less than 5 kt in the afternoon. Sunny. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Sunday Night Variable winds less than 5 kt becoming NE around 6 kt in the evening. Mostly clear. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Monday E wind 5 to 7 kt becoming SE in the afternoon. Sunny. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Monday Night Variable winds less than 5 kt becoming E 5 to 10 kt in the evening. Mostly clear. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Tuesday ESE wind 6 to 9 kt. Sunny. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Tuesday Night E wind 5 to 9 kt. Partly cloudy. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Wednesday E wind 5 to 8 kt becoming variable and less than 5 kt in the afternoon. Sunny. Seas 1 ft or less.
This forecast is for a single location. For safety concerns, mariners should be aware of the weather over a larger area.
Forecast information for a larger area can be found within the zone
forecast and the NDFD graphics.
The forecast conditions at a particular point may not exceed the criteria of a Small Craft Advisory, Gale, Storm etc.
These watches/warnings/advisories are issued for the entire zone in which the point resides and mariners should act accordingly.
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE