Heavy Lake-Effect Snow Across the Great Lakes this Week
Cold winds over the relatively warm Great Lakes will promote heavy lake-effect snow downwind of the lakes through at least Thursday. The heaviest snow will occur in Upstate New York downwind of Lakes Erie and Ontario where up to two feet of snow could fall this week.
- Wind SpeedNE 7 mph
- Barometer30.37 in (1028.3 mb)
- Dewpoint31°F (-1°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill45°F (7°C)
Current conditions at
Corpus Christi International Airport (KCRP)
Lat: 27.77 Lon: -97.5 Elev: 44ft.
Corpus Christi TX
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Cloudy, with a low around 42. North northeast wind around 6 mph.
- Wednesday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 54. North wind around 8 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 44. North northeast wind 9 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.
- Thursday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 54. North wind 9 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Thursday Night Cloudy, with a low around 52. Northeast wind 6 to 8 mph.
- Friday A 30 percent chance of rain, mainly before noon. Cloudy, with a high near 66. Northeast wind around 7 mph becoming south in the afternoon.
- Friday Night A 20 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 58. South southwest wind 5 to 8 mph becoming west northwest after midnight.
- Saturday A 20 percent chance of rain. Mostly sunny, with a high near 66. West northwest wind 9 to 14 mph becoming north 15 to 20 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 24 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 42. North wind 16 to 18 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 59.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 47.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 64.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 55.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 68.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Nueces County, TX
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE