Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes through Thursday. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-20 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains through Thursday. Wind Chill Advisories are in effect for parts of the Midwest.
- Wind SpeedNE 7 km/h
- Barometer30.26 in
- Dewpoint12°C (54°F)
- Visibility16 km
Current conditions at
Ocala Municipal Automatic Weather Observing (KOCF)
Lat: 29.18 Lon: -82.22 Elev: 89ft.
Crystal River FL
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Patchy fog. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a low around 13. North northeast wind around 11 km/h.
- Thursday A slight chance of sprinkles between 9am and 3pm. Patchy fog before 9am. Otherwise, mostly sunny, with a high near 21. North wind 14 to 18 km/h.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 6. North northeast wind 8 to 11 km/h.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 22. Wind chill values as low as 4. East wind 10 to 14 km/h.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 14. East wind 8 to 14 km/h.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 27. Southeast wind 13 to 18 km/h becoming south 21 to 26 km/h in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 35 km/h.
- Saturday Night A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 17. Southwest wind 11 to 18 km/h.
- Sunday A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 23. West northwest wind around 11 km/h. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 11. North northwest wind 8 to 11 km/h.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 21.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 9.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 22.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 11.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 23.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Coastal Citrus, FL
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE