Strengthening winter storm impacting Northeast; severe weather possible in Mid-Atlantic
A developing storm system will move from the Ohio Valley into the Northeast on Wednesday, bringing accumulating snow from the Lower Great Lakes to northern New England. Some areas could see more than a foot of snow. Meanwhile, there is a Slight Risk of severe thunderstorms in the Mid-Atlantic, with damaging winds as the main threat.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedW 28 G 41 km/h
- Barometer29.82 in
- Dewpoint16°C (61°F)
- Visibility16 km
Current conditions at
Ocala Municipal Automatic Weather Observing (KOCF)
Lat: 29.18°N Lon: 82.22°W Elev: 89ft.
Crystal River FL
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Isolated showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 25. West wind 27 to 29 km/h, with gusts as high as 40 km/h. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Tonight A slight chance of sprinkles between 11pm and 2am. Partly cloudy, with a low around 8. Northwest wind 24 to 32 km/h, with gusts as high as 45 km/h.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 17. North northwest wind 16 to 26 km/h, with gusts as high as 37 km/h.
- Thursday Night Patchy frost after 4am. Otherwise, mostly clear, with a low around 1. North northwest wind 5 to 14 km/h becoming northeast after midnight.
- Friday Patchy frost before 8am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 22. East northeast wind 5 to 13 km/h becoming south southeast in the afternoon.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 9. West northwest wind 8 to 10 km/h becoming east southeast after midnight.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 24. South southeast wind 8 to 10 km/h.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 12. Calm wind becoming east southeast 5 to 8 km/h after midnight.
- Sunday A 50 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 26. South southeast wind 13 to 18 km/h.
- Sunday Night A 50 percent chance of showers. Cloudy, with a low around 13.
- Monday A 40 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 22.
- Monday Night A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 8.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 23.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Coastal Citrus, FL
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE