Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
Light Rain Fog/Mist
- Wind SpeedN 18 mph
- Barometer30.20 in (1022.4 mb)
- Dewpoint44°F (7°C)
- Visibility5.00 mi
- Wind Chill39°F (4°C)
Current conditions at
Victoria Regional Airport (KVCT)
Lat: 28.86°N Lon: 96.92°W Elev: 115ft.
5 Miles ESE Edna TX
7 Day Forecast
- Today Showers likely, mainly before 1pm. Cloudy, with a high near 56. North wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Tonight A 30 percent chance of showers. Cloudy, with a low around 48. North wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Monday A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Cloudy, with a high near 66. North wind around 5 mph.
- Monday Night Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm before 1am, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 52. Calm wind becoming west around 5 mph after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 76. Northwest wind around 5 mph becoming southwest in the afternoon.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 53.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 66. Breezy.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 42.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 64.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 44.
- Friday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 69.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 53.
- Saturday A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 72.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Jackson County, TX
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE