Winter storm to bring heavy snow from the Plains to New England through Monday
A storm system in the central U.S. will push east setting the stage for a widespread precipitation event across the central and eastern U.S. through Monday. A wide swath of accumulating snow is forecast from Nebraska to New England. Just to the south of this area of snow, freezing rain is possible. Gusty winds and blowing snow could lead to blizzard conditions for parts of the Midwest.
Read More... Humidity68% Wind SpeedN 8 mph Barometer29.99 in (1014.4 mb) Dewpoint57°F (14°C) Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Hondo, Hondo Municipal Airport (KHDO)
Lat: 29.36°N Lon: 99.17°W Elev: 928ft.
5 Miles SW D Hanis TX 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast This Afternoon Mostly cloudy, with a high near 70. West northwest wind 5 to 15 mph becoming north. Tonight Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly clear, with a low around 39. North northeast wind 15 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. Monday Sunny, with a high near 56. North northeast wind 10 to 15 mph becoming light and variable. Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 39. South southeast wind around 5 mph. Tuesday A chance of showers, with thunderstorms also possible after noon. Cloudy, with a high near 51. South southeast wind around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%. Tuesday Night A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Cloudy, with a low around 43. Southeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm after midnight. Wednesday A 20 percent chance of rain before noon. Partly sunny, with a high near 63. Calm wind becoming south around 5 mph. Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 44. Light and variable wind becoming north 5 to 10 mph after midnight. Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 61. North wind around 10 mph. Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 37. Friday Sunny, with a high near 61. Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 39. Saturday Sunny, with a high near 68.