Major Winter Storm Continues Moving into the Eastern Third of the U.S. While Another System Begins Impacting the West Coast
Snow, sleet, freezing rain and heavy rainfall will continue to impact the eastern third of the U.S. through the weekend. Extremely cold temperatures will continue to settle into the western two-thirds of the country behind this storm system. In the meantime, a reinforcing shot of cold air is beginning to impact the West Coast as the next system approaches.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNE 9 mph
- Barometer30.42 in (1030.2 mb)
- Dewpoint20°F (-7°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill24°F (-4°C)
Current conditions at
Hondo Municipal Airport (KHDO)
Lat: 29.36 Lon: -99.16 Elev: 920ft.
5 Miles SW D Hanis TX
7 Day Forecast
- Today Cloudy, with a high near 39. North northeast wind 5 to 15 mph.
- Tonight Cloudy, with a low around 25. East northeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light east after midnight.
- Sunday Cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly sunny, with a high near 51. Calm wind becoming south around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 39. Calm wind becoming north northeast around 5 mph after midnight.
- Monday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 49. Northeast wind 5 to 15 mph.
- Monday Night Cloudy, with a low around 32. North northeast wind around 15 mph.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 47. North northeast wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29. North northeast wind around 5 mph.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 50. East northeast wind around 5 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Thursday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 52.
- Thursday Night A 30 percent chance of showers. Cloudy, with a low around 41.
- Friday A 20 percent chance of showers. Cloudy, with a high near 56.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Medina County, TX
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE