Developing storm system in the Midwest moves east on Wednesday
A strengthening low pressure will move from the Midwest to the Northeast on Wednesday. As it does, it will bring several inches of snow from northern Illinois to Maine. The hardest hit areas are expected to be from western New York to Maine where 1 to 2 feet of snow is possible.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedN 26 G 52 km/h
- Barometer29.97 in (1013.5 mb)
- Dewpoint2°C (35°F)
- Visibility16 km
- Wind Chill9°C (48°F)
Current conditions at
San Antonio International Airport (KSAT)
Lat: 29.54°N Lon: 98.47°W Elev: 809ft.
San Antonio TX
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 19. Windy, with a north wind 45 to 50 km/h decreasing to 40 to 45 km/h in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 65 km/h.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 4. North northeast wind 20 to 30 km/h decreasing to 10 to 20 km/h after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 35 km/h.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 19. North northeast wind 10 to 15 km/h becoming southeast in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 8. South southeast wind 10 to 15 km/h.
- Friday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 21. South wind 10 to 20 km/h.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 14. South southeast wind 10 to 15 km/h.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 25. South southwest wind 5 to 15 km/h becoming northwest in the morning.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 14. Southeast wind 5 to 10 km/h.
- Sunday A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 23. East northeast wind 5 to 10 km/h increasing to 15 to 20 km/h in the afternoon.
- Sunday Night A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 8.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 18.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 8.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 22.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Bexar County, TX
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE