Winter Storm to Impact Parts of the Midwest, Northern Appalachians and New England
A storm system will take shape over the central U.S. on Friday, with heavy snow in portions of the Midwest and Ohio Valley. On Saturday, the snow will shift northeast and extend from the Ohio Valley into the New England states. Also, freezing rain will be possible from northwestern Arkansas into Indiana on Friday and along the Central Appalachians into the southern New England on Saturday.
- Wind SpeedNE 5 mph
- Barometer30.24 in (1023.8 mb)
- Dewpoint38°F (3°C)
- Visibility8.00 mi
- Wind Chill44°F (7°C)
Current conditions at
Pearland Regional Airport (KLVJ)
Lat: 29.52 Lon: -95.24 Elev: 43ft.
2 Miles N Friendswood TX
7 Day Forecast
- Today A 30 percent chance of showers, mainly after noon. Cloudy, with a high near 64. Northeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming south in the afternoon.
- Tonight A chance of showers before midnight, then a slight chance of rain or drizzle after midnight. Cloudy, with a low around 57. South wind 5 to 10 mph becoming west after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
- Saturday A 30 percent chance of rain, mainly before noon. Partly sunny, with a high near 64. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph increasing to 10 to 15 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 25 mph.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 39. North wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 53. North wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 37.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 62.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 42.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 66.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 49.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 67.
- Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 52.
- Thursday A 20 percent chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 68.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Harris County, TX
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE