Complex Winter Storm Taking Shape Across Parts of Central, Eastern U.S.
A complex storm system will begin impacting parts of the central and eastern U.S. on Friday and into the weekend. Heavy snowfall is expected across parts of the Midwest into the Ohio Valley on Friday, with chances for heavy snow moving into the Northeast on Saturday. Freezing rain is also possible on Saturday in from northern New Jersey into the central Appalachians.
- Wind SpeedE 8 mph
- Barometer29.96 in
- Dewpoint55°F (13°C)
- Visibility2.00 mi
Current conditions at
Houston / Ellington (KEFD)
Lat: 29.62 Lon: -95.17 Elev: 39ft.
Nassau Bay TX
7 Day Forecast
- Late Afternoon A 50 percent chance of showers. Cloudy, with a high near 61. South wind around 10 mph.
- Tonight Showers, mainly before midnight. Low around 57. South wind 5 to 10 mph becoming west after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 90%.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 64. Breezy, with a northwest wind 5 to 10 mph increasing to 15 to 20 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 25 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 37. Breezy, with a north wind 15 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 52. North wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 38.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 59.
- Monday Night Clear, with a low around 41.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 65.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 47.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 65.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 54.
- Thursday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 71.
- Thursday Night A 20 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 55.
- Friday A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 70.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Harris County, TX
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE