Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedS 26 G 31 km/h
- Barometer30.03 in
- Dewpoint11°C (51°F)
- Visibility16 km
Current conditions at
Wharton Regional Airport (KARM)
Lat: 29.25°N Lon: 96.12°W Elev: 102ft.
Eagle Lake TX
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Mostly sunny, with a high near 21. South wind around 15 km/h.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 11. South wind 10 to 15 km/h.
- Saturday A 40 percent chance of showers, mainly after 1pm. Cloudy, with a high near 20. Southeast wind around 10 km/h.
- Saturday Night A 50 percent chance of showers. Cloudy, with a low around 7. East wind 10 to 15 km/h becoming north 15 to 20 km/h after midnight.
- Sunday A 50 percent chance of showers. Cloudy, with a high near 13. North wind 10 to 20 km/h.
- Sunday Night A 50 percent chance of showers. Cloudy, with a low around 8.
- Monday A chance of showers, with thunderstorms also possible after 7am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 18. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Monday Night A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Cloudy, with a low around 13.
- Tuesday A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 24.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 12.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 17.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 7.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 17.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Colorado County, TX
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE