Winter Storm to Impact Parts of the Midwest, Northern Appalachians and New England
A storm system will take shape over the central U.S. on Friday, with heavy snow in portions of the Midwest and Ohio Valley. On Saturday, the snow will shift northeast and extend from the Ohio Valley into the New England states. Also, freezing rain will be possible from northwestern Arkansas into Indiana on Friday and along the Central Appalachians into the southern New England on Saturday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNE 6 km/h
- Barometer30.29 in (1025.7 mb)
- Dewpoint1°C (34°F)
Current conditions at
Cross City Airport (KCTY)
Lat: 29.64 Lon: -83.1 Elev: 38ft.
Cross City FL
7 Day Forecast
- Today Areas of frost before 8am. Otherwise, mostly sunny, with a high near 21. North northeast wind 5 to 15 km/h becoming east in the afternoon.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 11. East southeast wind 5 to 10 km/h.
- Saturday A 50 percent chance of rain after 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 24. South wind 10 to 15 km/h increasing to 20 to 25 km/h in the afternoon. New precipitation amounts between 2.5 and 5 mm possible.
- Saturday Night Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Cloudy, with a low around 18. South southwest wind 15 to 20 km/h. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Sunday A 50 percent chance of showers, mainly before 1pm. Cloudy, with a high near 20. North northwest wind around 15 km/h.
- Sunday Night A 20 percent chance of showers before 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 6.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 18.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 3.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 20.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 3.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 21.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 6.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 21.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Inland Dixie, FL
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE