Powerful nor'easter continues to affect areas across Northeast
The powerful nor'easter that brought moderate to heavy snowfall and blizzard conditions to the Northeast on Monday will continue to affect the region on Tuesday, with heavy snow and blizzard conditions expected from eastern Long Island to Maine as the system slowly moves to the northeast. Snow and strong winds will being tapering off from south to north Tuesday night into Wednesday morning.
Read More... Humidity32% Wind SpeedNW 7 mph Barometer30.20 in (1022.2 mb) Dewpoint40°F (4°C) Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
New Braunfels, New Braunfels Municipal Airport (KBAZ)
Lat: 29.71°N Lon: 98.05°W Elev: 646ft.
New Braunfels TX 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 79. West northwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm. Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 46. South wind around 5 mph becoming calm. Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 80. Light and variable wind becoming south 10 to 15 mph in the morning. Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 51. South wind 5 to 10 mph becoming west southwest after midnight. Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 73. Calm wind becoming northeast around 5 mph in the afternoon. Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 48. North northeast wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Friday A 20 percent chance of showers after noon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 58. Northeast wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Friday Night A 40 percent chance of showers. Cloudy, with a low around 47. East wind around 10 mph. Saturday Showers likely. Cloudy, with a high near 58. Southeast wind 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Saturday Night A 50 percent chance of showers. Cloudy, with a low around 45. Sunday A 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 53. Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 38. Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 55.