Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, Arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes Wed. into Thurs. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-30 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains on Wednesday. Wind Chill Advisories or Warnings are in effect across the northern Plains and Upper Midwest.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNE 11 km/h
- Barometer30.24 in
- Dewpoint14°C (57°F)
- Visibility14 km
Current conditions at
Keystone Airpark (K42J)
Lat: 29.84 Lon: -82.05 Elev: 196ft.
Keystone Heights FL
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 20. Northeast wind around 14 km/h.
- Tonight A 20 percent chance of showers before 7pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 11. North wind 10 to 13 km/h.
- Thursday Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming sunny, with a high near 18. North wind 13 to 16 km/h.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 4. Northeast wind 8 to 11 km/h.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 21. North wind 10 to 14 km/h becoming east in the afternoon.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 12.
- Saturday A 30 percent chance of showers, mainly after noon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 26.
- Saturday Night Showers likely. Cloudy, with a low around 16. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Sunday Showers likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 22. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Sunday Night A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 8.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 19.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 8.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 20.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Clay County, FL
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE