Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSE 7 mph
- Barometer30.09 in
- Dewpoint55°F (13°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Lat: 29.98°N Lon: 99.08°W Elev: 1617ft.
6 Miles NNW Vanderpool TX
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Cloudy, with a high near 61. South wind around 10 mph.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 48. South wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Tuesday Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming sunny, with a high near 80. Southwest wind 5 to 15 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 46. Light and variable wind becoming north 15 to 20 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 25 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 59. Windy, with a north wind 25 to 30 mph, with gusts as high as 40 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33. North northeast wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 63. North northeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming south southeast in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 41. South southeast wind around 10 mph.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 69. South wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 49.
- Saturday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 73.
- Saturday Night A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 51.
- Sunday A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 70.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Bandera County, TX
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE