Strong winds in the Great Lakes and Ohio Valley
A developing storm system in the Upper Midwest will move through the Great Lakes into Canada on Monday. Winds will be gusty and strong around this system and extend from the Great Lakes to the Ohio and Tennessee Valleys. The strongest winds will be around Lake Ontario and Lake Erie, with gusts up to 60 mph in parts of Michigan, Ohio and Upstate New York where High Wind Warnings are in effect.
Read More... Hazardous Weather Conditions Humidity100% Wind SpeedS 12 mph Barometer29.95 in Dewpoint73°F (23°C) Visibility5.00 mi
Current conditions at
Keystone Airpark (K42J)
Lat: 29.84°N Lon: 82.05°W Elev: 196ft.
5 Miles N Keystone Heights FL 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Today Isolated showers and thunderstorms after 3pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 81. Breezy, with a southwest wind 13 to 16 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%. Tonight Isolated showers after 4am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 61. Southwest wind 3 to 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%. Tuesday Rain likely, then rain and possibly a thunderstorm after 1pm. High near 67. Calm wind becoming north 5 to 9 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Tuesday Night Rain and possibly a thunderstorm. Low around 48. North wind 7 to 11 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. Wednesday Rain likely, mainly before 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 56. Northwest wind 9 to 13 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 38. Thanksgiving Day Sunny, with a high near 62. Thursday Night Clear, with a low around 38. Friday Sunny, with a high near 63. Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 41. Saturday Sunny, with a high near 68. Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 45. Sunday Sunny, with a high near 72.