Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
Light Rain Fog/Mist
- Wind SpeedN 9 mph
- Barometer30.23 in (1023.4 mb)
- Dewpoint46°F (8°C)
- Visibility6.00 mi
- Wind Chill41°F (5°C)
Current conditions at
Houston, Hooks Memorial Airport (KDWH)
Lat: 30.07°N Lon: 95.55°W Elev: 151ft.
4 Miles S Cypress TX
7 Day Forecast
- Today A 40 percent chance of showers, mainly before 1pm. Cloudy, with a high near 57. North wind around 10 mph.
- Tonight A 20 percent chance of showers. Cloudy, with a low around 48. North wind around 5 mph.
- Monday A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 71. North wind around 5 mph becoming southeast in the afternoon.
- Monday Night A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Cloudy, with a low around 53. South wind around 5 mph becoming west after midnight.
- Tuesday A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms before 1pm. Cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly sunny, with a high near 76. Light and variable wind becoming south 5 to 10 mph in the morning.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 52.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 65. Breezy.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 41.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 64.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 42.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 67.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 51.
- Saturday A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 71.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Harris County, TX
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE