Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer30.24 in (1024.3 mb)
- Dewpoint58°F (14°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
New Orleans International Airport (KMSY)
Lat: 29.98°N Lon: 90.25°W Elev: 4ft.
2 Miles NNW Gretna LA
7 Day Forecast
- Today A 20 percent chance of showers before noon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 70. East wind around 5 mph.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 55. Southeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 71. Calm wind becoming south around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Monday Night A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 58. South wind around 5 mph.
- Tuesday Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Cloudy, with a high near 72. Southeast wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Tuesday Night A chance of showers before 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 58. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Wednesday A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 68. Breezy.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 41. Breezy.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 60.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 48.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 66.
- Friday Night A slight chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 54.
- Saturday A slight chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 69.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Orleans Parish, LA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE