Active pattern for the Pacific Northwest this week while a coastal low takes aim on the Northeast later this week
Thunderstorms with heavy rainfall is forecast to bring 5 to 7 inches of rainfall, with localized heavier amounts, to the Pacific Northwest throughout the week. Across the higher mountain elevations, measurable snow is likely. The Northeast will also be the focus of showers and thunderstorms beginning mid-week as a coastal low meanders of the Mid-Atlantic coast.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
3NM NW Vilano Beach FL
Marine Point Forecast [NOTICE]
SEAS ARE PROVIDED AS A RANGE OF THE AVERAGE HEIGHT OF THE HIGHEST
1/3 OF THE SEAS...ALONG WITH THE OCCASIONAL HEIGHT OF THE AVERAGE
HIGHEST 1/10 OF THE SEAS.
- SynopsisA COLD FRONT WILL MOVE ACROSS THE REGION LATE TONIGHT.
HIGH PRESSURE WILL RE- BUILD FROM THE NORTHWEST THROUGH WEDNESDAY
BRINGING AN INCREASE IN WINDS AND SEAS.
- Overnight Variable winds 5 kt or less. Mostly cloudy. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Tuesday Variable winds less than 5 kt becoming NNW 5 to 7 kt in the morning. Mostly sunny. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Tuesday Night Variable winds less than 5 kt becoming NW 5 to 7 kt after midnight. Mostly clear. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Wednesday NNW wind 9 to 11 kt. Sunny. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Wednesday Night NNE wind 10 to 12 kt, with gusts as high as 18 kt. Mostly clear. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Thursday NNE wind 10 to 12 kt, with gusts as high as 18 kt. Sunny. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Thursday Night NE wind 6 to 8 kt. Mostly clear. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Friday NNE wind 7 to 10 kt. Mostly sunny. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Friday Night N wind around 8 kt. Partly cloudy. Seas 1 ft or less.
This forecast is for a single location. For safety concerns, mariners should be aware of the weather over a larger area.
Forecast information for a larger area can be found within the zone
forecast and the NDFD graphics.
The forecast conditions at a particular point may not exceed the criteria of a Small Craft Advisory, Gale, Storm etc.
These watches/warnings/advisories are issued for the entire zone in which the point resides and mariners should act accordingly.
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE