Warmup expected in the East, cooler weather forecast across parts of West
Much of the eastern U.S. will see a significant warming trend beginning on Friday, with high temperatures as much as 10-15 degrees warmer than on Thursday. The warming trend will continue into the weekend. Meanwhile, temperatures will be on the decrease across much of the northern Plains and Intermountain West over the next several days.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
3NM NW Vilano Beach FL
Marine Point Forecast [NOTICE]
SEAS ARE PROVIDED AS A RANGE OF THE AVERAGE HEIGHT OF THE HIGHEST
1/3 OF THE SEAS...ALONG WITH THE OCCASIONAL HEIGHT OF THE AVERAGE
HIGHEST 1/10 OF THE SEAS.
- SynopsisHIGH PRESSURE WILL BUILD NORTHEAST OF THE REGION TODAY AND TONIGHT.
NORTHERLY WINDS WILL DECREASE OVER THE WATERS THIS AFTERNOON...WITH
A LIGHT EASTERLY FLOW THIS WEEKEND. MONDAY EASTERLY FLOW BEGINS TO
STRENGTHEN. A COASTAL TROUGH IS EXPECTED TO FORM TUESDAY AND
WEDNESDAY WITH AN INCREASE IN ONSHORE FLOW AND BUILDING SEAS.
- This Afternoon NNE wind 12 to 14 kt, with gusts as high as 21 kt. Sunny. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Tonight NNE wind 6 to 10 kt. Mostly clear. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Saturday Variable winds less than 5 kt becoming ENE around 6 kt in the morning. Sunny. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Saturday Night Variable winds 5 kt or less. Mostly clear. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Sunday Variable winds less than 5 kt becoming E 5 to 8 kt in the afternoon. Sunny. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Sunday Night Variable winds 5 kt or less. Partly cloudy. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Monday Variable winds less than 5 kt becoming ENE 5 to 7 kt in the morning. Mostly sunny. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Monday Night ENE wind around 7 kt. A slight chance of showers. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Tuesday NE wind 7 to 10 kt, with gusts as high as 16 kt. A slight chance of showers. Seas 1 ft or less.
This forecast is for a single location. For safety concerns, mariners should be aware of the weather over a larger area.
Forecast information for a larger area can be found within the zone
forecast and the NDFD graphics.
The forecast conditions at a particular point may not exceed the criteria of a Small Craft Advisory, Gale, Storm etc.
These watches/warnings/advisories are issued for the entire zone in which the point resides and mariners should act accordingly.
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE