Heavy rain and flash flooding possible in the Desert Southwest and Great Lake States this evening and tonight
A slow moving cold front may bring heavy rain and localized flooding Wednesday to portions of the Great Plains. More heavy rain will be possible in the Desert Southwest again Wednesday. Hot temperatures will continue in the Mississippi Valley - and spread up the east coast Wednesday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
3NM NW Vilano Beach FL
Marine Point Forecast [NOTICE]
- SynopsisTHE ELEVATED NORTHEAST FLOW RESULTING FROM AN INCREASED PRESSURE
GRADIENT BETWEEN HIGH PRESSURE TO THE NORTHWEST AND HURRICANE
CRISTOBAL TO THE EAST...WILL GRADUALLY WEAKEN THROUGH WEDNESDAY. A
BROAD HIGH PRESSURE RIDGE WILL BUILD LATER IN THE WEEK...YIELDING
FAIRLY LIGHT WINDS.
- Today NNE wind around 12 kt, with gusts as high as 18 kt. Mostly sunny. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Tonight ENE wind 5 to 7 kt becoming variable and less than 5 kt after midnight. Mostly clear. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Thursday Variable winds less than 5 kt becoming ENE 5 to 10 kt in the afternoon. Sunny. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Thursday Night ESE wind 5 to 9 kt becoming S after midnight. Partly cloudy. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Friday Variable winds less than 5 kt becoming ESE 5 to 10 kt in the afternoon. A chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 3pm. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Friday Night S wind 6 to 9 kt. A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms before 3am. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Saturday Variable winds less than 5 kt becoming ESE 5 to 8 kt in the morning. A chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after noon. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Saturday Night SSE wind 6 to 8 kt. A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Sunday S wind 5 to 7 kt becoming ESE in the afternoon. A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Seas 1 ft or less.
This forecast is for a single location. For safety concerns, mariners should be aware of the weather over a larger area.
Forecast information for a larger area can be found within the zone
forecast and the NDFD graphics.
The forecast conditions at a particular point may not exceed the criteria of a Small Craft Advisory, Gale, Storm etc.
These watches/warnings/advisories are issued for the entire zone in which the point resides and mariners should act accordingly.
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE