Wintry mix and snow from western mountains to Ohio Valley Saturday
A storm system in the west will bring rain to California and the Desert Southwest Saturday. Snow will fall in the Sierra, Great Basin and southern Rocky Mountains. Meanwhile a warm front will bring rain to Texas with a wintry mix from the Red River Valley to southern Ohio Valley. North of this front, snow is expected from the southern Plains to northern Ohio Valley.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
2NM NW Vilano Beach FL
Marine Point Forecast [NOTICE]
SEAS ARE PROVIDED AS A RANGE OF THE AVERAGE HEIGHT OF THE HIGHEST
1/3 OF THE SEAS...ALONG WITH THE OCCASIONAL HEIGHT OF THE AVERAGE
HIGHEST 1/10 OF THE SEAS.
- SynopsisSTRONG HIGH PRESSURE OVER THE OHIO VALLEY WILL MOVE SLOWLY
EASTWARD AND EXPAND SOUTHWARD ALONG THE EASTERN SEABOARD THROUGH
TONIGHT. A COASTAL TROUGH WILL SHARPEN TODAY...CREATING STRONG
NORTH TO NORTHEAST WINDS AND BUILDING SEAS THROUGH TONIGHT. HIGH
PRESSURE WILL GRADUALLY SHIFT OFFSHORE OF THE MID-ATLANTIC COAST
BY LATE SUNDAY...WITH ONSHORE WINDS GRADUALLY DECREASING. ELEVATED
SEAS WILL PERSIST OFFSHORE THROUGH SUNDAY NIGHT.
- Today NNE wind 12 to 15 kt. Showers. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Tonight NNE wind 8 to 15 kt. Showers likely, mainly before 11pm. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Sunday NNE wind 8 to 10 kt. A chance of showers, mainly before 1pm. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Sunday Night NE wind 5 to 9 kt becoming N after midnight. Areas of fog after 4am. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Monday Variable winds less than 5 kt becoming NE 5 to 7 kt in the afternoon. Areas of fog before 10am. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Monday Night ENE wind around 6 kt becoming variable and less than 5 kt after midnight. Areas of fog after 1am. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Tuesday Variable winds less than 5 kt becoming SSE 5 to 10 kt in the morning. Partly sunny. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Tuesday Night SSE wind around 10 kt. Mostly cloudy. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Wednesday S wind 9 to 12 kt, with gusts as high as 18 kt. Mostly sunny. Seas 1 ft or less.
This forecast is for a single location. For safety concerns, mariners should be aware of the weather over a larger area.
Forecast information for a larger area can be found within the zone
forecast and the NDFD graphics.
The forecast conditions at a particular point may not exceed the criteria of a Small Craft Advisory, Gale, Storm etc.
These watches/warnings/advisories are issued for the entire zone in which the point resides and mariners should act accordingly.
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE