Wet weather continues across Pacific Northwest, New England
An active weather pattern continues across the Pacific Northwest on Thursday, where an onshore flow will usher in moisture from the Pacific Ocean, resulting in several inches of rain across the region. Meanwhile, a coastal storm off the Northeast coast will bring periods of rain to parts of New England through early Friday. Showers and thunderstorms are also possible across parts of the Midwest.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
2NM NW Vilano Beach FL
Marine Point Forecast [NOTICE]
SEAS ARE PROVIDED AS A RANGE OF THE AVERAGE HEIGHT OF THE HIGHEST
1/3 OF THE SEAS...ALONG WITH THE OCCASIONAL HEIGHT OF THE AVERAGE
HIGHEST 1/10 OF THE SEAS.
- SynopsisNE WINDS WILL PREVAIL INTO THE WEEKEND AS HIGH PRESSURE BUILDS OVER
THE WATERS. ONSHORE FLOW WILL CONTINUE SUNDAY THROUGH EARLY NEXT
WEEK AS HIGH PRESSURE BUILDS TO THE NORTH OF THE WATERS.
- This Afternoon NE wind around 10 kt. Sunny. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Tonight NNE wind 5 to 7 kt. Mostly clear. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Friday N wind 5 to 10 kt. Mostly sunny. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Friday Night NE wind around 6 kt becoming variable and less than 5 kt after midnight. Mostly clear. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Saturday NNE wind 5 to 9 kt. Sunny. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Saturday Night Variable winds 5 kt or less. Mostly clear. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Sunday Variable winds 5 kt or less. Sunny. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Sunday Night SE wind 5 to 7 kt. Partly cloudy. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Monday Variable winds less than 5 kt becoming SE 5 to 8 kt in the morning. Partly sunny. Seas 1 ft or less.
This forecast is for a single location. For safety concerns, mariners should be aware of the weather over a larger area.
Forecast information for a larger area can be found within the zone
forecast and the NDFD graphics.
The forecast conditions at a particular point may not exceed the criteria of a Small Craft Advisory, Gale, Storm etc.
These watches/warnings/advisories are issued for the entire zone in which the point resides and mariners should act accordingly.
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE