Flash flooding threat continues from the Great Basin across the southern Plains
The wet pattern in place will continue from the Great Basin across the central and southern Rockies into the southern Plains into Wednesday. Ample monsoonal moisture with a frontal boundary in place will allow for shower and thunderstorm development with locally heavy rainfall at times. The heavier showers could lead to flash flooding in some areas, especially urban areas and burn scars.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
3NM NW Vilano Beach FL
Marine Point Forecast [NOTICE]
- SynopsisA WEAK COLD FRONT WILL PUSH SOUTH OVER NORTH CENTRAL FLORIDA THIS
EVENING. HIGH PRESSURE BEGIN TO WILL BUILD NORTH OF THE REGION
WEDNESDAY...THEN NORTHEAST LATE WEDNESDAY THROUGH FRIDAY WITH
ONSHORE FLOW EXPECTED LOCALLY. WINDS WILL SHIFT TO SOUTH TO
SOUTHEAST THIS WEEKEND AS A LOW PRESSURE SYSTEM BEGINS TO FORM OVER
THE GULF COAST REGION.
- Overnight Variable winds 5 kt or less. Clear. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Wednesday NNW wind 5 to 7 kt becoming NE in the afternoon. Mostly sunny. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Wednesday Night E wind 5 to 9 kt becoming variable and less than 5 kt after midnight. Partly cloudy. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Thursday Variable winds less than 5 kt becoming E 5 to 10 kt in the afternoon. A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms after 3pm. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Thursday Night E wind 5 to 7 kt becoming variable and less than 5 kt after midnight. A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms after midnight. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Friday SE wind 5 to 7 kt. A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Friday Night ESE wind 7 to 9 kt becoming S after midnight. A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Saturday WSW wind 5 to 7 kt becoming S in the afternoon. A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Saturday Night SSE wind 9 to 11 kt. A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Seas 1 ft or less.
This forecast is for a single location. For safety concerns, mariners should be aware of the weather over a larger area.
Forecast information for a larger area can be found within the zone
forecast and the NDFD graphics.
The forecast conditions at a particular point may not exceed the criteria of a Small Craft Advisory, Gale, Storm etc.
These watches/warnings/advisories are issued for the entire zone in which the point resides and mariners should act accordingly.
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE