Much needed precipitation continues across the Southwest; central and eastern U.S. prepare for more winter weather
Widespread and much-needed precipitation across the Southwest will begin to spread into the Plains through Saturday. As the moisture encounters an Arctic airmass dropping down through the north-central U.S., moderate to heavy snow is expected to develop across the Midwest Saturday and then move into portions of the Mid-Atlantic and Northeast on Sunday.
Read More... Hazardous Weather Conditions
Light Rain Fog/Mist
11°C Humidity86% Wind SpeedE 6 mph Barometer30.13 in (1020.6 mb) Dewpoint47°F (8°C) Visibility3.00 mi Wind Chill49°F (9°C)
Current conditions at
Austin, Austin-Bergstrom International Airport (KAUS)
Lat: 30.19°N Lon: 97.67°W Elev: 541ft.
3 Miles WSW Austin-Bergstrom International Airport TX 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast This Afternoon Rain. High near 62. Southeast wind around 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. Tonight Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Cloudy, with a low around 56. South wind 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Sunday A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Cloudy, with a high near 66. South wind 5 to 15 mph becoming north in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph. Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 37. North wind 15 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. Monday Sunny, with a high near 50. North northeast wind 5 to 15 mph. Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 36. East northeast wind around 5 mph becoming south after midnight. Tuesday A 40 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 56. South wind 5 to 10 mph. Tuesday Night A 40 percent chance of showers. Cloudy, with a low around 43. South wind around 5 mph. Wednesday A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 64. South wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the afternoon. Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 43. Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 55. Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 36. Friday Sunny, with a high near 56.