Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
Light Drizzle Fog/Mist
- Wind SpeedN 10 mph
- Barometer30.27 in (1025.3 mb)
- Dewpoint44°F (7°C)
- Visibility3.00 mi
- Wind Chill40°F (4°C)
Current conditions at
Austin-Bergstrom International Airport (KAUS)
Lat: 30.2°N Lon: 97.68°W Elev: 663ft.
3 Miles WSW Austin-Bergstrom International Airport TX
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Showers and possibly a thunderstorm. Low around 42. North wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Sunday A 40 percent chance of showers, mainly before noon. Cloudy, with a high near 48. North wind 5 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Sunday Night Cloudy, with a low around 44. North northeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Monday A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Cloudy, with a high near 63. Calm wind becoming south around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Monday Night A 40 percent chance of showers, mainly before midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 50. West southwest wind around 5 mph.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 79. South southwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 48. Windy, with a southwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming north 15 to 25 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 30 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 64. Windy, with a north wind 25 to 30 mph decreasing to 15 to 20 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 35 mph.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 37. North wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 63.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 42.
- Friday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 65.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 45.
- Saturday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 73.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Travis County, TX
- Point Forecast: Point Forecast: 3 Miles WSW Austin-Bergstrom International Airport TX
30.18°N 97.74°W (Elev. 522 ft)
- Last Update: 7:16 pm CST Mar 8, 2014
- Forecast Valid: 12am CST Mar 9, 2014-6pm CDT Mar 15, 2014
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE