Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedVrbl 6 km/h
- Barometer30.15 in (1020.5 mb)
- Dewpoint9°C (48°F)
- Visibility16 km
Current conditions at
Jacksonville, Naval Air Station (KNIP)
Lat: 30.23°N Lon: 81.68°W Elev: 30ft.
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 23. West wind around 11 km/h.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 12. Calm wind.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 24. Light northwest wind becoming west 6 to 11 km/h in the morning.
- Monday Night Patchy fog after 1am. Otherwise, partly cloudy, with a low around 13. South wind 5 to 8 km/h.
- Tuesday Patchy fog before 10am. Otherwise, mostly sunny, with a high near 26. West wind 8 to 13 km/h.
- Tuesday Night A 50 percent chance of showers, mainly after 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 15.
- Wednesday A 50 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 26. Windy.
- Wednesday Night A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 11. Breezy.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 17.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 5.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 19.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 9.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 21.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Duval County, FL
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE