Wintry mix and snow from western mountains to Ohio Valley Saturday
A storm system in the west will bring rain to California and the Desert Southwest Saturday. Snow will fall in the Sierra, Great Basin and southern Rocky Mountains. Meanwhile a warm front will bring rain to Texas with a wintry mix from the Red River Valley to southern Ohio Valley. North of this front, snow is expected from the southern Plains to northern Ohio Valley.
Read More... Hazardous Weather Conditions Humidity84% Wind SpeedN 22 km/h Barometer30.42 in (1029.6 mb) Dewpoint11°C (51°F) Visibility11 km
Current conditions at
Jacksonville Naval Air Station (KNIP)
Lat: 30.23°N Lon: 81.67°W Elev: 10ft.
Jacksonville FL 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Today Showers. High near 12. Windy, with a north wind 27 to 32 km/h. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Tonight Showers likely, mainly before midnight. Cloudy, with a low around 12. Breezy, with a north wind 24 to 29 km/h decreasing to 14 to 19 km/h after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Sunday A 30 percent chance of showers, mainly before 2pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 19. Northeast wind 13 to 16 km/h. Sunday Night A 20 percent chance of showers before 8pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 12. North wind 8 to 13 km/h. Monday Areas of fog before 11am. Otherwise, partly sunny, with a high near 22. North wind 5 to 10 km/h. Monday Night Areas of fog after 2am. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a low around 14. Tuesday Areas of fog before 8am. Otherwise, partly sunny, with a high near 23. Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 17. Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 26. Wednesday Night A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 17. Thursday A 40 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 23. Thursday Night A 40 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 8. Friday A 30 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 13. Breezy.