Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer30.10 in (1019.1 mb)
- Dewpoint8°C (46°F)
- Visibility11 km
Current conditions at
Tallahassee Regional Airport (KTLH)
Lat: 30.4°N Lon: 84.35°W Elev: 69ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 26. Calm wind becoming northeast 5 to 10 km/h in the morning.
- Tonight Patchy fog after 2am. Otherwise, partly cloudy, with a low around 11. West southwest wind 5 to 10 km/h.
- Tuesday Patchy fog before 10am. Otherwise, mostly sunny, with a high near 26. Light southwest wind becoming south southwest 10 to 15 km/h in the morning.
- Tuesday Night Showers likely, mainly after 2am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 15. South wind 10 to 15 km/h. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Wednesday Showers likely, mainly before 8am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 23. West southwest wind 15 to 20 km/h increasing to 20 to 25 km/h in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 6. Breezy.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 17.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 1.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 19.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 6.
- Saturday A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 22.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 8.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 23.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Leon County, FL
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE