Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes through Thursday. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-20 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains through Thursday. Wind Chill Advisories are in effect for parts of the Midwest.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedN 14 mph
- Barometer30.42 in (1030.2 mb)
- Dewpoint32°F (0°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill42°F (6°C)
Current conditions at
Mobile Downtown Airport (KBFM)
Lat: 30.64 Lon: -88.07 Elev: 26ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 57. North wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 36. North wind around 5 mph.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 61. Northeast wind around 10 mph becoming southeast in the afternoon.
- Friday Night A chance of showers, with thunderstorms also possible after midnight. Cloudy, with a low around 59. Southeast wind around 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Saturday Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Cloudy, with a high near 73. South wind 10 to 15 mph becoming west in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Saturday Night Rain likely, mainly before midnight. Cloudy, with a low around 53. North wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Sunday A 20 percent chance of rain before noon. Partly sunny, with a high near 59. North wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 34. North wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 58. North wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 38.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 65.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 43.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 65.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Lower Baldwin, AL
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE