Winter storm to bring heavy snow from the Plains to New England through Monday
A storm system in the central U.S. will push east setting the stage for a widespread precipitation event across the central and eastern U.S. through Monday. A wide swath of accumulating snow is forecast from Nebraska to New England. Just to the south of this area of snow, freezing rain is possible. Gusty winds and blowing snow could lead to blizzard conditions for parts of the Midwest.
Read More... Hazardous Weather Conditions Humidity55% Wind SpeedNW 28 km/h Barometer29.90 in (1012.0 mb) Dewpoint12°C (54°F) Visibility16 km
Current conditions at
College Station, Easterwood Field (KCLL)
Lat: 30.58°N Lon: 96.36°W Elev: 318ft.
College Station TX 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast This Afternoon A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 22. Northwest wind around 25 km/h, with gusts as high as 35 km/h. Tonight Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly clear, with a low around 2. North wind 25 to 30 km/h, with gusts as high as 40 km/h. Monday Sunny, with a high near 9. North wind 20 to 25 km/h decreasing to 10 to 15 km/h in the afternoon. Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 2. Northeast wind 5 to 10 km/h becoming southeast in the evening. Tuesday A 30 percent chance of rain after noon. Partly sunny, with a high near 12. South wind 10 to 15 km/h. Tuesday Night A 40 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a low around 8. Wednesday A 30 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 16. Wednesday Night A 20 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 9. Thursday A 20 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 12. Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 3. Friday Sunny, with a high near 13. Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 4. Saturday Sunny, with a high near 18.