Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes through Thursday. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-20 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains through Thursday. Wind Chill Advisories are in effect for parts of the Midwest.
- Wind SpeedN 13 km/h
- Barometer30.54 in (1034.2 mb)
- Dewpoint0°C (32°F)
- Visibility16 km
- Wind Chill-1°C (31°F)
Current conditions at
College Station, Easterwood Field (KCLL)
Lat: 30.58 Lon: -96.37 Elev: 314ft.
College Station TX
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 1. North wind around 15 km/h.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 11. Northeast wind 10 to 15 km/h.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 3. Northeast wind 5 to 10 km/h becoming southeast after midnight.
- Friday A 50 percent chance of showers. Cloudy, with a high near 13. Southeast wind 5 to 10 km/h.
- Friday Night A 30 percent chance of showers, mainly before midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 9. South wind 5 to 10 km/h becoming west after midnight.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 12.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 0.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 11.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -1.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 13.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 2.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 16.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 4.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 17.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Brazos County, TX
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE