Severe weather possible for parts of central U.S.
The NWS Storm Prediction Center is forecasting a risk of severe thunderstorms through Wednesday evening for parts of the central Plains and mid-Mississippi Valley, including parts of eastern Kansas, northern Oklahoma and western Missouri. Thunderstorms with large hail, locally-damaging wind and a tornado or two are likely across these areas.
Read More... Hazardous Weather Conditions Humidity74% Wind SpeedNE 9 km/h Barometer29.98 in Dewpoint22°C (72°F) Visibility16 km Heat Index29°C (85°F)
Current conditions at
Fernandina Beach Municipal Airport (KFHB)
Lat: 30.61°N Lon: 81.46°W Elev: 16ft.
Fernandina Beach FL 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Tonight Patchy fog after 5am. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a low around 22. East wind 11 to 14 km/h. Thursday A 20 percent chance of showers after 1pm. Patchy fog before 10am. Otherwise, partly sunny, with a high near 28. Northeast wind 8 to 18 km/h. Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 22. East wind 8 to 14 km/h. Friday A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 1pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 29. Light southeast wind increasing to 8 to 13 km/h in the afternoon. Friday Night Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly between 10pm and 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 22. South wind 14 to 21 km/h. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Saturday A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly before 1pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 27. Breezy. Saturday Night A slight chance of showers before 7pm. Mostly clear, with a low around 14. Chance of precipitation is 10%. Sunday Sunny, with a high near 24. Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 15. Monday Sunny, with a high near 26. Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 18. Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 27. Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 21. Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 28.