Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedW 24 G 33 km/h
- Barometer29.88 in
- Dewpoint5°C (41°F)
- Visibility16 km
- Wind Chill4°C (40°F)
Current conditions at
Fernandina Beach Municipal Airport (KFHB)
Lat: 30.61°N Lon: 81.46°W Elev: 16ft.
Fernandina Beach FL
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Mostly cloudy, with a high near 11. Breezy, with a northwest wind around 29 km/h, with gusts as high as 48 km/h.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 7. Breezy, with a northwest wind 19 to 24 km/h decreasing to 13 to 18 km/h after midnight.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 18. Northwest wind 8 to 11 km/h becoming east in the afternoon.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 9. Southeast wind 5 to 8 km/h becoming west after midnight.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 22. West wind 5 to 8 km/h becoming calm.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 12.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 21.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 14.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 22.
- Tuesday Night A 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 15.
- Wednesday A 30 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 22.
- Wednesday Night A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 13. Breezy.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 19. Breezy.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Nassau County, FL
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE