Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNW 9 km/h
- Barometer29.86 in
- Dewpoint6°C (43°F)
- Visibility8 km
- Wind Chill4°C (39°F)
Current conditions at
Brunswick / Glynco (KBQK)
Lat: 31.15°N Lon: 81.38°W Elev: 26ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today A chance of drizzle before noon. Patchy fog before noon. Otherwise, cloudy, with a high near 9. Breezy, with a northwest wind 21 to 27 km/h.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly clear, with a low around 4. Northwest wind 10 to 16 km/h.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 19. Northwest wind 5 to 8 km/h becoming southeast in the afternoon.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 9. Calm wind.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 23. Light west wind becoming southwest 6 to 11 km/h in the morning.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 11.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 22.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 13.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 22.
- Tuesday Night A 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 14.
- Wednesday A 30 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 22.
- Wednesday Night A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 12.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 18. Breezy.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Coastal Glynn, GA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE