Heavy Lake-Effect Snow Across the Great Lakes this Week
Cold winds over the relatively warm Great Lakes will promote heavy lake-effect snow downwind of the lakes through at least Thursday. The heaviest snow will occur in Upstate New York downwind of Lakes Erie and Ontario where up to two feet of snow could fall this week.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedN 6 mph
- Barometer30.29 in
- Dewpoint41°F (5°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill42°F (6°C)
Current conditions at
Brunswick / Glynco (KBQK)
Lat: 31.15 Lon: -81.38 Elev: 26ft.
Saint Simons GA
7 Day Forecast
- Today A 20 percent chance of showers after 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 61. Breezy, with a northeast wind 11 to 16 mph.
- Tonight A 20 percent chance of showers before 3am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 48. Northeast wind around 11 mph.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 61. North wind 11 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 43. Northeast wind 10 to 13 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 62. East wind 9 to 13 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 54.
- Saturday A 40 percent chance of showers, mainly after 9am. Cloudy, with a high near 72.
- Saturday Night Showers likely. Cloudy, with a low around 60. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Sunday Showers likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 68. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 46.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 62.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 46.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 63.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Coastal Glynn, GA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE