Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNA
Current conditions at
Waycross / Ware County (KAYS)
Lat: 31.25°N Lon: 82.4°W Elev: 140ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Partly cloudy, with a low around 9. Calm wind.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 26. Light west wind increasing to 8 to 13 km/h in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 34 km/h.
- Monday Night Patchy fog after 1am. Otherwise, partly cloudy, with a low around 11. West wind 5 to 10 km/h becoming calm.
- Tuesday Patchy fog before 10am. Otherwise, partly sunny, with a high near 26. West wind 5 to 13 km/h.
- Tuesday Night Showers likely, mainly after 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 13. Southwest wind 8 to 10 km/h. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Wednesday Showers likely, mainly before 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 26. Breezy. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Wednesday Night A 30 percent chance of showers, mainly before 7pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 7. Breezy.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 16.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 2.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 19.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 6.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 21.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 7.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 22.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Ware County, GA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE