Winter Weather Impacting the Eastern U.S. Tuesday
Snow is falling from Tennessee Valley into the Mid-Atlantic and New England Tuesday . The fast moving system is creating swath of 2 to 7 inches of snow from southwest Virginia to the New England coast. Heavy Lake Effect snows will also impact the Lower Great Lakes into later this week, with up to two feet of accumulation.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedW 13 km/h
- Barometer30.06 in
- Dewpoint18°C (64°F)
- Visibility16 km
Current conditions at
Brunswick / Glynco (KBQK)
Lat: 31.15 Lon: -81.38 Elev: 26ft.
Saint Simons Island GA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Showers, mainly before 5pm. High near 22. Northwest wind around 18 km/h. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Tonight A 10 percent chance of showers before 7pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 8. North wind 14 to 18 km/h.
- Wednesday A 20 percent chance of showers after 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 14. Northeast wind 18 to 23 km/h.
- Wednesday Night A 20 percent chance of showers before 4am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 8. Northeast wind 13 to 18 km/h.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 16. North wind 16 to 23 km/h.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 5.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 17.
- Friday Night A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 12.
- Saturday A 50 percent chance of showers. Cloudy, with a high near 22. Breezy.
- Saturday Night Showers likely. Cloudy, with a low around 13. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Sunday A 30 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 18. Breezy.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 8.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 15. Breezy.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Coastal Glynn, GA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE