Developing storm system in the Midwest moves east on Wednesday
A strengthening low pressure will move from the Midwest to the Northeast on Wednesday. As it does, it will bring several inches of snow from northern Illinois to Maine. The hardest hit areas are expected to be from western New York to Maine where 1 to 2 feet of snow is possible.
- Wind SpeedSW 7 mph
- Barometer29.71 in (1005.9 mb)
- Dewpoint61°F (16°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Albany, Southwest Georgia Regional Airport (KABY)
Lat: 31.54°N Lon: 84.18°W Elev: 190ft.
7 Miles W Newton GA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Showers before 8am. High near 78. Breezy, with a west southwest wind 5 to 10 mph increasing to 15 to 20 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 36. Breezy, with a northwest wind 10 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 59. North northwest wind 5 to 15 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36. North northwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm.
- Friday Areas of frost before 9am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 70. Calm wind becoming east southeast around 5 mph in the morning.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 44.
- Saturday A 40 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 69.
- Saturday Night A 40 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 50.
- Sunday A 40 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 70.
- Sunday Night A 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 48.
- Monday A 30 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 66.
- Monday Night A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 43.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 65.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Baker County, GA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE