Winter Storm to Impact Parts of the Midwest, Northern Appalachians and New England
A storm system will take shape over the central U.S. on Friday, with heavy snow in portions of the Midwest and Ohio Valley. On Saturday, the snow will shift northeast and extend from the Ohio Valley into the New England states. Also, freezing rain will be possible from northwestern Arkansas into Indiana on Friday and along the Central Appalachians into the southern New England on Saturday.
- Wind SpeedNA
Current conditions at
SONORA DESERT MUSEUM NEAR TUCSON 11WNW (TS928)
Lat: 32.23944 Lon: -111.16944 Elev: 2768ft.
11 Miles SSW Fort Huachuca AZ
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 36. West southwest wind 7 to 11 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 56. West northwest wind 8 to 14 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 34. North northwest wind 8 to 10 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 58. East northeast wind 7 to 13 mph.
- Saturday Night Clear, with a low around 36. East northeast wind 8 to 13 mph becoming south southeast in the evening.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 61.
- Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 36.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 65.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 39.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 67.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 40.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 65.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 40.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 62. Breezy.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Dragoon/Mule/Huachuca and Santa Rita Mountains including Bisbee/Canelo Hills/Madera Canyon, AZ
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE