Heavy Snow Possible Across Northern Rockies and Plains, Wintry Mix Farther East
Snow, gusty winds and bitter cold will spread through the northern Rockies and northern Plains on Thursday. The snow could be heavy at times. Meanwhile, a wintry mix of snow and freezing rain is possible across parts of the Midwest and Great Lakes and into New England.
- Wind SpeedS 30 G 41 km/h
- Barometer29.89 in (1011.3 mb)
- Dewpoint11°C (51°F)
- Visibility16 km
Current conditions at
San Angelo, Mathis Field (KSJT)
Lat: 31.37 Lon: -100.5 Elev: 1916ft.
San Angelo TX
7 Day Forecast
- Today Partly sunny, with a high near 24. Breezy, with a south southwest wind 30 to 35 km/h decreasing to 20 to 25 km/h in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 45 km/h.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 11. South wind 15 to 20 km/h.
- Friday A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 21. Northwest wind 5 to 10 km/h becoming east northeast 10 to 15 km/h in the afternoon.
- Friday Night Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Cloudy, with a low around 8. East wind 10 to 20 km/h becoming north after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Saturday A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 17. North wind 15 to 20 km/h becoming southwest 20 to 25 km/h in the morning.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 2. Breezy, with a southwest wind 25 to 30 km/h becoming north northwest after midnight.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 11. North wind 20 to 25 km/h, with gusts as high as 35 km/h.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -3. North northeast wind 15 to 20 km/h decreasing to 5 to 10 km/h after midnight.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 13. Northeast wind 5 to 10 km/h becoming south southwest in the afternoon.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -1.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 16.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 2.
- Christmas Day Mostly sunny, with a high near 16.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Tom Green County, TX
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE