Winter Storm Impacting Southern Plains through Ohio Valley
A major icing event is forecast through Friday across portions of the southern Great Plains toward the Lower Ohio Valley, where Winter and Ice Storm Warnings are in effect. Prolonged power outages are possible for this region. This storm system will also bring heavy snow from the Ohio Valley to the mid-Miss. Valley, with heavy rain possible from the central Appalachians to the lower Miss. Valley.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedW 8 G 15 MPH
- Dewpoint-2°C (28°F)
- Wind Chill-6°C (21°F)
Current conditions at
Lat: 31.675278 Lon: -110.8800 Elev: 7120ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around -2. Northwest wind 5 to 8 km/h becoming calm in the evening.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 12. Calm wind becoming west 5 to 10 km/h in the afternoon.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -1. North northwest wind 6 to 11 km/h becoming light and variable.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 13. Breezy, with a southwest wind 11 to 21 km/h increasing to 22 to 32 km/h in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 47 km/h.
- Saturday Night A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 1. Southwest wind 21 to 24 km/h.
- Sunday A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 11.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -2.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 11.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -1.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 13.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 1.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 17.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 2.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 18.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Upper Santa Cruz River and Altar Valleys including Nogales, AZ
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE