Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedSSE 20 MPH
- Barometer30.21 in (1020.0 mb)
- Dewpoint38°F (3°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill38°F (3°C)
Current conditions at
Fort Huachuca, Libby AAF Ft Huachuca (KFHU)
Lat: 31.58333°N Lon: 110.33333°W Elev: 4718ft.
Sierra Vista AZ
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Partly cloudy, with a low around 42. East southeast wind around 10 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 62. East wind 9 to 18 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 39. East wind 6 to 13 mph becoming south in the evening.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 72. South southeast wind 5 to 11 mph becoming west in the afternoon.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 44. West southwest wind 8 to 10 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 70. Breezy.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 44.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 72.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 42.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 69.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 43.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 71.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 46.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 73.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Upper San Pedro River Valley including Sierra Vista/Benson, AZ
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE