Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes through Thursday. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-20 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains through Thursday. Wind Chill Advisories are in effect for parts of the Midwest.
- Wind SpeedSSE 14 MPH
- Barometer30.17 in (1018.6 mb)
- Dewpoint41°F (5°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Fort Huachuca, Libby AAF Ft Huachuca (KFHU)
Lat: 31.58333 Lon: -110.33333 Elev: 4718ft.
Sierra Vista AZ
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 61. South southeast wind around 10 mph.
- Tonight A 20 percent chance of showers before 11pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 36. West southwest wind 8 to 10 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 58. West northwest wind 7 to 13 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 34. West wind 7 to 9 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 60. East northeast wind around 10 mph.
- Saturday Night Clear, with a low around 35.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 62.
- Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 36.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 67.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 37.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 70.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 38.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 68.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Upper San Pedro River Valley including Sierra Vista/Benson, AZ
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE