Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes through Thursday. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-20 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains through Thursday. Wind Chill Advisories are in effect for parts of the Midwest.
- Wind SpeedN 6 mph
- Barometer30.58 in (1035.8 mb)
- Dewpoint25°F (-4°C)
- Visibility6.00 mi
- Wind Chill23°F (-5°C)
Current conditions at
Waco Regional Airport (KACT)
Lat: 31.62 Lon: -97.22 Elev: 577ft.
Waco Regional Airport TX
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 49. North wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the morning.
- Tonight A 20 percent chance of showers after midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 38. East wind around 5 mph becoming south southeast in the evening.
- Friday Showers likely, mainly after noon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 52. South wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Friday Night A 20 percent chance of showers before midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 40. South wind around 10 mph becoming west northwest after midnight.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 50. North northwest wind 10 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29. North northwest wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 52. North northwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light north in the afternoon.
- Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 34. Calm wind becoming southwest around 5 mph.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 58. South southwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 61.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 41.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 61.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for McLennan County, TX
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE