Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSW 15 mph
- Barometer30.16 in (1019.7 mb)
- Dewpoint22°F (-6°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill28°F (-2°C)
Current conditions at
Pine Springs, Guadalupe Mountains National Park (KGDP)
Lat: 31.83°N Lon: 104.8°W Elev: 5456ft.
17 Miles NE Salt Flat TX
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 61. West wind around 15 mph.
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 47. West wind 20 to 25 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 64. Very windy, with a southwest wind 20 to 25 mph increasing to 30 to 35 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 50 mph.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 26. Strong and damaging winds, with a west wind 35 to 40 mph becoming northeast 45 to 50 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 65 mph.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 41. Strong and damaging winds, with a northeast wind 45 to 55 mph decreasing to 25 to 35 mph. Winds could gust as high as 70 mph.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 25.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 53.
- Thursday Night Clear, with a low around 40. Windy.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 64. Windy.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 42. Breezy.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 65.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 37. Windy.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 56. Very windy.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Guadalupe Mountains, TX
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE