Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNE 20 mph
- Barometer30.32 in (1025.6 mb)
- Dewpoint26°F (-3°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill24°F (-4°C)
Current conditions at
Pine Springs, Guadalupe Mountains National Park (KGDP)
Lat: 31.83°N Lon: 104.8°W Elev: 5456ft.
17 Miles NE Salt Flat TX
7 Day Forecast
- Today Partly sunny, with a high near 60. Northeast wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 39. Northeast wind 10 to 15 mph becoming northwest after midnight.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 66. Southwest wind 10 to 15 mph increasing to 15 to 20 mph in the afternoon.
- Monday Night Clear, with a low around 43. Southwest wind 15 to 20 mph decreasing to 5 to 10 mph after midnight.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 74. South wind 5 to 10 mph becoming west 15 to 25 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 40 mph.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 49. Breezy.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 52.
- Thursday Night Clear, with a low around 35.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 65.
- Friday Night Clear, with a low around 42.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 66.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Guadalupe Mountains, TX
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE