Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedE 4 G 7 MPH
- Dewpoint33°F (1°C)
- Wind Chill42°F (6°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 32.006111°N Lon: 109.356944°W Elev: 5400ft.
9 Miles NW Rodeo NM
7 Day Forecast
- Today Partly sunny, with a high near 72. Breezy, with a west wind 6 to 11 mph increasing to 15 to 20 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 30 mph.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 40. Breezy, with a northwest wind 19 to 24 mph decreasing to 6 to 11 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 38 mph.
- Saturday A 30 percent chance of showers, mainly after 11am. Partly sunny, with a high near 65. Northwest wind 5 to 9 mph.
- Saturday Night A 30 percent chance of showers, mainly before 11pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 36. East wind 11 to 14 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 62. East southeast wind 9 to 14 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 72.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 39.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 74.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 69.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 68.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Eastern Cochise County Below 5000 Feet including Douglas/Willcox, AZ
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE