Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedNE 6 G 7 MPH
- Dewpoint35°F (2°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 31.910139°N Lon: 111.897431°W Elev: 2262ft.
14 Miles E Sells AZ
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly clear, with a low around 45. Southwest wind around 13 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 63. Light and variable wind becoming west 10 to 15 mph in the afternoon.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 44. West southwest wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 63. West southwest wind 6 to 11 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 45. West wind 5 to 11 mph becoming north northeast in the evening.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 59.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 44. Breezy.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 60.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 45.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 64.
- Saturday Night Clear, with a low around 45.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 65.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 46.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 66.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Baboquivari Mountains including Kitt Peak, AZ
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE