Complex Winter Storm Taking Shape Across Parts of Central, Eastern U.S.
A complex storm system will begin impacting parts of the central and eastern U.S. on Friday and into the weekend. Heavy snowfall is expected across parts of the Midwest into the Ohio Valley on Friday, with chances for heavy snow moving into the Northeast on Saturday. Freezing rain is also possible on Saturday in from northern New Jersey into the central Appalachians.
- Wind SpeedNE 3 G 7 MPH
- Dewpoint35°F (2°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 31.910139 Lon: -111.897431 Elev: 2262ft.
14 Miles E Sells AZ
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 51. Northwest wind around 9 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 36. Northeast wind 8 to 14 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 51. North northeast wind 14 to 17 mph becoming east in the afternoon.
- Saturday Night Clear, with a low around 40. Breezy, with an east wind 18 to 22 mph, with gusts as high as 31 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 58. Breezy, with an east northeast wind 18 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 29 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 38.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 67.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 39.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 65.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 40.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 62.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 40.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 59. Breezy.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Baboquivari Mountains including Kitt Peak, AZ
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE