Powerful nor'easter continues to affect areas across Northeast
The powerful nor'easter that brought moderate to heavy snowfall and blizzard conditions to the Northeast on Monday will continue to affect the region on Tuesday, with heavy snow and blizzard conditions expected from eastern Long Island to Maine as the system slowly moves to the northeast. Snow and strong winds will being tapering off from south to north Tuesday night into Wednesday morning.
Read More... Humidity78% Wind SpeedNW 11 km/h Barometer30.17 in (1022.0 mb) Dewpoint-2°C (28°F) Visibility16 km Wind Chill-2°C (28°F)
Current conditions at
Hunter U. S. Army Airfield (KSVN)
Lat: 32.02°N Lon: 81.15°W Elev: 43ft.
Savannah GA 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Today Sunny, with a high near 11. North wind around 14 km/h. Tonight Clear, with a low around -1. North wind 6 to 11 km/h becoming light northeast in the evening. Thursday Sunny, with a high near 15. Northeast wind 5 to 10 km/h becoming south in the afternoon. Thursday Night A slight chance of rain after 1am. Partly cloudy, with a low around 8. South wind 10 to 14 km/h becoming west after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 20%. Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 15. Northwest wind 11 to 14 km/h becoming north in the afternoon. Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 4. Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 13. Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 7. Sunday A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 16. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Sunday Night A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 10. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Monday A chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 16. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 3. Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 12.