Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedNW 15 km/h
- Barometer29.83 in (1010.5 mb)
- Dewpoint4°C (40°F)
- Visibility16 km
- Wind Chill2°C (35°F)
Current conditions at
Hunter U. S. Army Airfield (KSVN)
Lat: 32.03°N Lon: 81.15°W Elev: 43ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today A chance of rain or drizzle, mainly before 3pm. Cloudy, with a high near 10. Northwest wind 24 to 26 km/h. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Tonight Patchy fog after 3am. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly clear, with a low around 4. Northwest wind 18 to 23 km/h decreasing to 8 to 13 km/h after midnight.
- Saturday Patchy fog before 8am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 21. Northwest wind 8 to 11 km/h becoming southwest in the afternoon.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 10. Southwest wind 5 to 8 km/h.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 22. West wind 8 to 14 km/h.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 10.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 22.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 12.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 22.
- Tuesday Night A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 12. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Wednesday A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 21. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 9.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 18.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Inland Chatham, GA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE