Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes through Thursday. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-20 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains through Thursday. Wind Chill Advisories are in effect for parts of the Midwest.
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer30.16 in (1020.1 mb)
- Dewpoint32°F (0°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Tucson, Tucson International Airport (KTUS)
Lat: 32.13153 Lon: -110.95635 Elev: 2546ft.
Tucson International Airport AZ
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 43. Southeast wind around 9 mph.
- Thursday A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 66. East southeast wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Thursday Night A 10 percent chance of showers before 11pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 42. Southeast wind 7 to 10 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 64. Northwest wind 5 to 9 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 39. North wind 7 to 9 mph becoming east southeast in the evening.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 64.
- Saturday Night Clear, with a low around 41.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 67.
- Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 43.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 71.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 44.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 73.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 45.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 71.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Tucson Metro Area including Tucson/Green Valley/Marana/Vail, AZ
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE