Another Round of Winter Weather to Impact the Eastern U.S.
Snow will spread from the Tennessee Valley into the Mid-Atlantic and New England through Tuesday bringing another shot of winter weather on the heels of the recent winter storm. A swath of 2 to 6 inches of snow is expected from southwest Virginia to the New England coast. This could impact the morning commute in many areas.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedS 6 MPH
- Barometer30.27 in (1025.2 mb)
- Dewpoint27°F (-3°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill31°F (-1°C)
Current conditions at
Davis-Monthan Air Force Base (KDMA)
Lat: 32.16667 Lon: -110.88333 Elev: 2703ft.
6 Miles E Davis-Monthan AFB AZ
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly clear, with a low around 30. Southeast wind around 9 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 58. East southeast wind 7 to 13 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 35. North northeast wind around 8 mph becoming east southeast after midnight.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 67. East northeast wind 6 to 8 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 39. North northeast wind 6 to 8 mph becoming east in the evening.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 64.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 41.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 64.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 40.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 64.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 41.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 65.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 43.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 66.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Tucson Metro Area including Tucson/Green Valley/Marana/Vail, AZ
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE