Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedW 18 G 24 MPH
- Barometer29.84 in (1007.8 mb)
- Dewpoint31°F (-1°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Heat Index76°F (24°C)
Current conditions at
Davis-Monthan Air Force Base (KDMA)
Lat: 32.16667°N Lon: 110.88333°W Elev: 2703ft.
6 Miles E Davis-Monthan AFB AZ
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 50. West wind 11 to 16 mph becoming south southeast 5 to 10 mph in the evening.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 71. Light and variable wind becoming north northwest 5 to 9 mph in the afternoon.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 49. North wind 10 to 14 mph becoming east in the evening.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 70. East wind 11 to 15 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 46. East northeast wind around 9 mph.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 78.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 50.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 77.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 49.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 75.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 49.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 76.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 50.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 79.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Tucson Metro Area including Tucson/Green Valley/Marana/Vail, AZ
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE