Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedNA
- Dewpoint4°C (40°F)
Current conditions at
Tucson (UofA) (SA46)
Lat: 32.2298°N Lon: 110.954°W Elev: 2499ft.
3 Miles NW Tucson AZ
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Isolated showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 23. Northwest wind 14 to 19 km/h increasing to 21 to 26 km/h. Chance of precipitation is 10%.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 11. North northwest wind 21 to 29 km/h becoming east southeast after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 45 km/h.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 23. Breezy, with an east wind 26 to 34 km/h, with gusts as high as 50 km/h.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 10. East southeast wind 13 to 18 km/h.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 26. Southeast wind 10 to 14 km/h.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 12.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 25.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 11.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 24.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 9.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 24.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 10.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 25.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Tucson Metro Area including Tucson/Green Valley/Marana/Vail, AZ
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE