Heavy Lake-Effect Snow Across the Great Lakes this Week
Cold winds over the relatively warm Great Lakes will promote heavy lake-effect snow downwind of the lakes through at least Thursday. The heaviest snow will occur in Upstate New York downwind of Lakes Erie and Ontario where up to two feet of snow could fall this week.
- Wind SpeedNA
- Dewpoint-2°C (29°F)
Current conditions at
Tucson (UofA) (SA46)
Lat: 32.22980 Lon: -110.95400 Elev: 2499ft.
3 Miles NW Tucson AZ
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 21. Southeast wind 11 to 14 km/h becoming north in the afternoon.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 7. East southeast wind 14 to 16 km/h.
- Thursday A 10 percent chance of showers after 11am. Mostly sunny, with a high near 19. Southeast wind 21 to 24 km/h becoming northeast in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 6. East southeast wind 11 to 16 km/h.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 18. West northwest wind 10 to 16 km/h.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 5.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 18.
- Saturday Night Clear, with a low around 6.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 19.
- Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 7.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 21.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 7.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 22.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Tucson Metro Area including Tucson/Green Valley/Marana/Vail, AZ
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE