Strengthening winter storm impacting Northeast; severe weather possible in Mid-Atlantic
A developing storm system will move from the Ohio Valley into the Northeast on Wednesday, bringing accumulating snow from the Lower Great Lakes to northern New England. Some areas could see more than a foot of snow. Meanwhile, there is a Slight Risk of severe thunderstorms in the Mid-Atlantic, with damaging winds as the main threat.
- Wind SpeedSE 24 G 33 km/h
- Barometer30.34 in
- Dewpoint-7°C (20°F)
- Visibility16 km
- Wind Chill8°C (46°F)
Current conditions at
Las Cruces Intl Airport (KLRU)
Lat: 32.3°N Lon: 106.77°W Elev: 4570ft.
Las Cruces NM
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Mostly sunny, with a high near 13. East southeast wind 21 to 24 km/h, with gusts as high as 34 km/h.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 1. East southeast wind 16 to 24 km/h, with gusts as high as 34 km/h.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 18. East wind 16 to 18 km/h becoming south southeast in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 4. South southeast wind 11 to 16 km/h.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 19. South southwest wind 13 to 23 km/h becoming west 24 to 34 km/h in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 47 km/h.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 3. West wind 24 to 29 km/h becoming light northwest after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 40 km/h.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 22. Windy, with a west wind 5 to 15 km/h increasing to 30 to 40 km/h. Winds could gust as high as 60 km/h.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 4. West wind 27 to 37 km/h becoming north northeast after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 50 km/h.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 15. Windy, with a north northeast wind 27 to 37 km/h increasing to 40 to 50 km/h. Winds could gust as high as 70 km/h.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 1. Windy.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 16.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 3.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 21.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Southern Dona Ana County/Mesilla Valley, NM
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE