Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedS 9 km/h
- Barometer30.18 in (1020.9 mb)
- Dewpoint-8°C (18°F)
- Visibility14 km
- Wind Chill4°C (39°F)
Current conditions at
Carlsbad/Cavern Cty (KCNM)
Lat: 32.34°N Lon: 104.27°W Elev: 3232ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around -2. Southwest wind 5 to 10 km/h becoming calm after midnight.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 23. Light and variable wind becoming south 10 to 15 km/h in the morning.
- Monday Night Clear, with a low around 3. Southwest wind 10 to 20 km/h becoming north after midnight.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 28. Northwest wind 10 to 20 km/h increasing to 20 to 30 km/h in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 40 km/h.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 3. Windy, with a northwest wind 35 to 40 km/h increasing to 45 to 50 km/h in the evening. Winds could gust as high as 65 km/h.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 14.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -2.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 19.
- Thursday Night Clear, with a low around 1.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 24.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 4.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 26.
- Saturday Night Clear, with a low around 7.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 23.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Eddy County Plains, NM
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE