Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes through Thursday. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-20 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains through Thursday. Wind Chill Advisories are in effect for parts of the Midwest.
- Wind SpeedSE 6 G 11 MPH
- Dewpoint37°F (3°C)
- Wind Chill46°F (8°C)
Current conditions at
SCOUT CAMP (QSLA3)
Lat: 32.398056 Lon: -110.7250 Elev: 7554ft.
Mount Lemmon AZ
7 Day Forecast
- Today A slight chance of rain showers before 11am, then a chance of rain and snow showers between 11am and 2pm, then a chance of snow showers after 2pm. Some thunder is also possible. Partly sunny, with a high near 44. South wind 11 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Tonight A 30 percent chance of snow showers, mainly before 11pm. Some thunder is also possible. Partly cloudy, with a low around 23. Southwest wind 8 to 10 mph. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 45. West northwest wind 9 to 11 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 21. North northwest wind 8 to 10 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 42. Northeast wind 8 to 11 mph.
- Saturday Night Clear, with a low around 21.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 42.
- Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 28.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 52.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 26.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 54.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 27.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 52.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Santa Catalina and Rincon Mountains including Mount Lemmon/Summerhaven, AZ
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE