Snow winding down in the Northeast; heavy rainfall in the Northwest
Happy Thanksgiving! Conditions will continue to improve throughout Thanksgiving Day across New England as the nor'easter moves away from the coast. Meanwhile, the Pacific Northwest will remain wet due to a series of Pacific storm systems. Flood Watches remain in effect for parts of Washington state through Friday.
Read More... Humidity19% Wind SpeedENE 12 G 19 MPH BarometerNA Dewpoint15°F (-9°C) VisibilityNA
Current conditions at
SCOUT CAMP (QSLA3)
Lat: 32.398056°N Lon: 110.725°W Elev: 7554ft.
Mount Lemmon AZ 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Thanksgiving Day Sunny, with a temperature falling to around 42 by 5pm. East southeast wind 8 to 11 mph. Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 37. Southeast wind around 8 mph. Friday Sunny, with a high near 57. South southwest wind 6 to 9 mph becoming west in the afternoon. Friday Night Clear, with a low around 37. West wind around 8 mph. Saturday Sunny, with a high near 52. West southwest wind 8 to 13 mph. Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 35. Sunday Sunny, with a high near 50. Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36. Monday Sunny, with a high near 53. Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 35. Tuesday A 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 52. Breezy. Tuesday Night A 40 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30. Wednesday A 30 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 44.