Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedENE 16 G 34 MPH
- Dewpoint13°F (-11°C)
- Wind Chill37°F (3°C)
Current conditions at
SCOUT CAMP (QSLA3)
Lat: 32.398056°N Lon: 110.725°W Elev: 7554ft.
Mount Lemmon AZ
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 29. East wind 11 to 17 mph.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 52. East wind 7 to 14 mph becoming west in the afternoon.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32. West wind 9 to 14 mph.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 48. Breezy, with a west wind 9 to 14 mph increasing to 18 to 23 mph in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 33 mph.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30. Breezy, with a south southwest wind 14 to 21 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 46.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 49. Breezy.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32. Breezy.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 48.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 51. Breezy.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 53.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Santa Catalina and Rincon Mountains including Mount Lemmon/Summerhaven, AZ
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE