Winter Storm to Impact Parts of the Midwest, Northern Appalachians and New England
A storm system will take shape over the central U.S. on Friday, with heavy snow in portions of the Midwest and Ohio Valley. On Saturday, the snow will shift northeast and extend from the Ohio Valley into the New England states. Also, freezing rain will be possible from northwestern Arkansas into Indiana on Friday and along the Central Appalachians into the southern New England on Saturday.
- Wind SpeedSW 4 G 8 MPH
- Dewpoint32°F (0°C)
- Wind Chill35°F (2°C)
Current conditions at
SCOUT CAMP (QSLA3)
Lat: 32.398056 Lon: -110.7250 Elev: 7554ft.
Mount Lemmon AZ
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight A 20 percent chance of snow showers before 11pm. Some thunder is also possible. Partly cloudy, with a low around 25. West wind around 9 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 43. Northwest wind 11 to 14 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 24. West wind 9 to 13 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 44. East northeast wind around 11 mph.
- Saturday Night Clear, with a low around 27. Southeast wind around 11 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 49.
- Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 30.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 54.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 56.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 52.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 49. Breezy.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Santa Catalina and Rincon Mountains including Mount Lemmon/Summerhaven, AZ
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE