Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes through Thursday. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-20 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains through Thursday. Wind Chill Advisories are in effect for parts of the Midwest.
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer30.46 in (1031.5 mb)
- Dewpoint0°C (32°F)
- Visibility16 km
Current conditions at
Meridian, Key Field (KMEI)
Lat: 32.34 Lon: -88.75 Elev: 312ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Clear, with a low around -2. North wind 10 to 15 km/h.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 8. North wind 10 to 15 km/h.
- Thursday Night Clear, with a low around -2. Calm wind.
- Friday Increasing clouds, with a high near 11. Calm wind becoming southeast 5 to 10 km/h in the morning.
- Friday Night Showers and possibly a thunderstorm. Low around 7. Southeast wind 5 to 10 km/h increasing to 10 to 15 km/h after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Saturday Showers and possibly a thunderstorm. High near 17. Chance of precipitation is 100%.
- Saturday Night A 40 percent chance of rain before midnight. Cloudy, with a low around 6.
- Sunday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 8.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -2.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 11.
- Monday Night Clear, with a low around -1.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 14.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 1.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 15.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Marengo County, AL
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE