Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedNNE 1 G 5 MPH
- Dewpoint27°F (-3°C)
Current conditions at
MULESHOE RANCH (QMRA3)
Lat: 32.403833°N Lon: 110.271944°W Elev: 4560ft.
22 Miles ESE San Manuel AZ
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 64. Breezy, with a west northwest wind 14 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 40. West wind 7 to 15 mph becoming south southwest after midnight.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 58. Breezy, with an east southeast wind 6 to 16 mph increasing to 18 to 28 mph in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 41 mph.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 41. Breezy, with an east southeast wind 22 to 24 mph, with gusts as high as 36 mph.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 60. East southeast wind around 14 mph becoming south in the morning.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 40.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 62.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 41.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 65.
- Saturday Night Clear, with a low around 41.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 68.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 42.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 68.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Galiuro and Pinaleno Mountains including Mount Graham, AZ
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE