Contrasting Temperatures Across Much of the U.S. Ahead of a Strong Weekend Storm System.
On Friday, temperatures will be 15 to 20 degrees BELOW average for the Northern and Central Plains and 15 to 20 degrees ABOVE average for parts of the Lower and Middle Mississippi Valley into parts of the Tennessee and Ohio Valleys. But hang on; big changes are on the way this weekend!
- Wind SpeedSSE 6 G 17 MPH
- Dewpoint18°F (-8°C)
- Wind Chill42°F (6°C)
Current conditions at
MULESHOE RANCH (QMRA3)
Lat: 32.403833 Lon: -110.271944 Elev: 4560ft.
22 Miles ESE San Manuel AZ
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight A 30 percent chance of showers. Cloudy, with a low around 38. South wind around 11 mph.
- Friday Showers, mainly after 8am. High near 46. South southeast wind around 11 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%.
- Friday Night Rain showers likely before 11pm, then a chance of snow showers. Some thunder is also possible. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 33. West wind around 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Saturday A chance of snow showers before 11am, then a chance of rain showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 46. West wind 9 to 16 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 28. West northwest wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 47.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 52.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 56.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Christmas Day Mostly sunny, with a high near 55.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 52.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Galiuro and Pinaleno Mountains including Mount Graham, AZ
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE