Major Winter Storm Continues Moving into the Eastern Third of the U.S. While Another System Begins Impacting the West Coast
Snow, sleet, freezing rain and heavy rainfall will continue to impact the eastern third of the U.S. through the weekend. Extremely cold temperatures will continue to settle into the western two-thirds of the country behind this storm system. In the meantime, a reinforcing shot of cold air is beginning to impact the West Coast as the next system approaches.
- Wind SpeedSSE 1 G 3 MPH
- Dewpoint21°F (-6°C)
Current conditions at
MULESHOE RANCH (QMRA3)
Lat: 32.403833 Lon: -110.271944 Elev: 4560ft.
23 Miles ESE San Manuel AZ
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 29. South wind 6 to 9 mph.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 46. West southwest wind 9 to 18 mph, with gusts as high as 28 mph.
- Saturday Night A slight chance of rain and snow showers before 11pm, then a chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32. West southwest wind 14 to 17 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Sunday A 30 percent chance of snow showers before 11am. Partly sunny, with a high near 41. Breezy, with a west wind 18 to 21 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 25. West wind 9 to 15 mph.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 40.
- Monday Night Clear, with a low around 23.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 45.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 50.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 34.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 52.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 34.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 52.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Upper Gila River and Aravaipa Valleys including Clifton/Safford, AZ
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE