Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedNA
- Dewpoint37°F (3°C)
Current conditions at
MULESHOE RANCH (QMRA3)
Lat: 32.403833°N Lon: 110.271944°W Elev: 4560ft.
23 Miles ESE San Manuel AZ
7 Day Forecast
- Today A slight chance of showers, with thunderstorms also possible after 11am. Mostly sunny, with a high near 61. South southwest wind 6 to 11 mph becoming west northwest 12 to 17 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 26 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Tonight Isolated showers and thunderstorms before 8pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 39. Northwest wind 11 to 18 mph becoming east southeast in the evening. Winds could gust as high as 28 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 60. Breezy, with an east wind 15 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 38. East wind 7 to 10 mph.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 66. Southeast wind 5 to 7 mph becoming south southwest in the morning.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 40.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 65.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 39.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 62.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 35.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 63.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 65.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Upper Gila River and Aravaipa Valleys including Clifton/Safford, AZ
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE