Heavy Lake-Effect Snow Across the Great Lakes this Week
Cold winds over the relatively warm Great Lakes will promote heavy lake-effect snow downwind of the lakes through at least Thursday. The heaviest snow will occur in Upstate New York downwind of Lakes Erie and Ontario where up to two feet of snow could fall this week.
- Wind SpeedNE 8 mph
- Barometer30.35 in (1027.8 mb)
- Dewpoint33°F (1°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill37°F (3°C)
Current conditions at
Charleston Air Force Base (KCHS)
Lat: 32.91 Lon: -80.03 Elev: 59ft.
Seabrook Island SC
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 57. Northeast wind 9 to 14 mph.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 43. North wind 7 to 9 mph.
- Thursday Partly sunny, then gradually becoming sunny, with a high near 57. North wind 13 to 15 mph.
- Thursday Night Clear, with a low around 38. Northeast wind around 11 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 61. East wind around 9 mph.
- Friday Night A slight chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 51. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Saturday Showers likely. Cloudy, with a high near 67. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Saturday Night Showers likely. Cloudy, with a low around 57. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Sunday A chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 65. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 46.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 60.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 43.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 60.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Charleston County, SC
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE